In this special edition of the Brookings Cafeteria, Lindsey Ford, a David M. Rubenstein Fellow in Foreign Policy, interviews Brookings Senior Fellow Thomas Wright, director of the Center on the United States and Europe, about China’s relationship with Europe. The discussion comes as the Global China project at Brookings releases a new set of papers that explore China’s ties with the great powers as well as the implications of those relationships for the U.S. and international order.
See also previous podcast episodes in this series:
- Global China’s ambitions across East Asia
- What does a global China mean for the US and the world?
- How might a global China use economic sanctions?
- Chinese domestic politics in the rise of global China
- Deterring military conflict with a global China
- Global China’s plan for overseas military bases
Subscribe to Brookings podcasts here or on iTunes, send feedback email to BCP@Brookings.edu, and follow us and tweet us at @policypodcasts on Twitter.
The Brookings Cafeteria is part of the Brookings Podcast Network.