Tune in to hear his views on the performance of the U.S. economy and job markets, as well as the trends he sees with the new administration.
Also in this podcast: Joseph Kane, senior research analyst and associate fellow at the Metropolitan Policy Program, discusses the increasing water infrastructure challenges we face today, and what action cities need to take to tackle their water challenges in our regular “Metro Lens” segment.
Finally, Fred Dews reviews the highlights of what experts have said in the previous week regarding the Trump administration in our new “First 100 Days” segment. This week: withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, security relations with China, and our possible transition into a new world order.
- Why the federal government should stop spending billions on private sports stadiums
- Prospects for regulatory reform in the Trump administration
- Investing in water: comparing utility finances and economic concerns across U.S. cities
- Striking a better balance between water investment and affordability
- The top economic issues of 2016
Ways to listen to this episode:
Thanks to audio producer Gaston Reboredo and producer Vanessa Sauter, and also thanks for additional support from Eric Abalahin, Jessica Pavone, Nawal Atallah, Kelly Russo, and Rebecca Viser.
BCP is part of the Brookings Podcast Network.