The EU Made Simple is a comprehensive introductory guide to the European Union explained in simple terms. Packed with the latest information, the guide also serves as a practical reference book useful for anyone interested in the European Union and how it works.
This completely updated and revised fifth edition provides
• an in-depth introduction to the European institutions and EU policymaking,
• a clear explanation of the EU’s responsibilities,
• contributions from decisionmakers detailing their roles in the process,
• a historical overview of the EU’s development,
• a who’s who of key figures,
• a jargon guide,
• diagrams, illustrations, maps, and much more.