The Guide to the European Parliament 2009–2014 is an easy-to-use guide to the workings and structure of the European Parliament.
• Full biographical details and photos of all 736 members of the European Parliament (MEPs)
• Contact details of all MEPs, including email addresses and office, phone, and fax numbers in Brussels and Strasbourg
• Explanations of legislative procedures
• Explanations of working acronyms
• Complete information on parliamentary committees
• Complete information on the structure of political groups
• Contact details for the secretariat general
The American Chamber of Commerce to the European Union (AmCham EU) is a Brussels-based business association. AmCham EU speaks for American companies committed to Europe on trade, investment, and competitiveness issues. It aims to ensure a growth-oriented business and investment climate in Europe. AmCham EU facilitates the resolution of transatlantic issues that impact business and plays a role in creating better understanding of EU and U.S. positions on business matters.