The EU Made Simple is a comprehensive introductory guide to the European Union explained in easy-tounderstand terms. Packed with the latest information, the guide also serves as a practical reference book useful for anyone interested in the European Union and how it works.
This completely updated and revised sixth edition provides
• An in-depth introduction to the European institutions and EU policymaking
• A clear explanation of the EU’s responsibilities
• Contributions from decisionmakers detailing their roles in the process
• A historical overview of the EU’s development
• A who’s who of key figures
• A jargon guide
• Diagrams, illustrations, maps, and much more
The American Chamber of Commerce to the European Union (AmCham EU) is a Brussels-based business association. AmCham EU speaks for American companies committed to Europe on trade, investment, and competitiveness issues. It aims to ensure a growth-oriented business and investment climate in Europe. AmCham EU facilitates the resolution of transatlantic issues that impact business and plays a role in creating better understanding of EU and U.S. positions on business matters.