A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- The March job report. Brookings experts weigh in on the latest job numbers.
- Another player in Iran sanctions. Suzanne Maloney spotlights the role of Iran’s “second foreign minister,” Oil Minister Bijan Namdar Zanganeh, in Iran’s attempt to re-engage with the West.
- Cloud computing to aviation safety. Darrell West says airlines are using outmoded technology.
- Iraqi Elections, Iranian Interests. Kenneth Pollack explains Iran’s interests in Iraq’s April 30 national elections.
- The racial opportunity gap. Richard Reeves and Quentin Karpilow look at how the Race for Results Index helps us understand our nation’s mobility problems.
- Interest rates and economic growth. Barry Bosworth asks, “are they related?”