Samantha Gross, director of the Energy Security and Climate Initiative at Brookings, talks with host David Dollar about the Ukraine war’s impact on energy prices. Gross explains the impact Russia’s war on Ukraine is having on natural gas supplies and prices, oil markets, and whether the U.S. should increase natural gas exports to Europe.
- Listen to Dollar & Sense on Apple, Spotify, Google, or wherever you like to get podcasts.
- Learn about other Brookings podcasts from the Brookings Podcast Network.
- Follow us on Twitter @policypodcasts.
- Sign up for the podcasts newsletter for occasional updates on featured episodes and new shows.
- Send feedback email to podcasts@Brookings.edu.
The Russia-Ukraine War: Year two and strategic consequences
Every conversation I’ve had about Ukraine over the course of the year has at some point moved to Taiwan.