In this episode, former Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard, founder of the Global Institute for Women’s Leadership and distinguished fellow with the Center for Universal Education (CUE), and CUE Fellow Christina Kwauk discuss the current state of gender equality in leadership roles, the pipeline from quality education for girls to increased opportunities for women in leadership, and expanding the evidence on what works to challenge gender stereotypes.
- Global Institute for Women’s Leadership
- Life skills education is more than teaching skills
- Echidna Global Scholars series
- Building a pipeline of women in climate leadership: Short-term solution for long-term gains in climate action
- 2018: Another ‘Year of the Woman’
With thanks to audio producer Gaston Reboredo, Chris McKenna, Brennan Hoban, Fred Dews, Camilo Ramirez, and intern Tim Madden for additional support.
Intersections is part of the Brookings Podcast Network