Priya Vora has dedicated her life to ensuring the world’s most marginalized communities are empowered with political voice and economic opportunity. Vora serves as managing director of Digital Impact Alliance, a leading think tank on using technology and data to empower people, support healthy markets, and advance the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals.
In prior roles, Vora built the financial inclusion practice at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and digital innovation center for the U.S. Agency for International Development. She was the driving force behind public-private partnerships including the U.N.’s Better Than Cash Alliance and the Alliance for Affordable Internet.
Vora serves on the boards of the Foundation for Climate Restoration and BrightFi Financial, and as a trustee of The Commons Project. She is on the WEF Council for Data Policy and is an advisor to Montana’s Coding for Kids program.
Vora holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Virginia and a master’s degree from Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies.
- Managing Director, Digital Impact Alliance
- Director of the Center for Digital Development, U.S. Agency for International Development (2010-2018)
- Program Officer, Global Development, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (2005-2009)
- Master's in International Relations, School of Advanced International Studies, Johns Hopkins University
- Bachelor's in Science, McIntire School of Commerce, University of Virginia