A New Approach to Executive Development for Women
In a world of increasingly horizontal and fluid work arrangements, the traits more common to women—collaborative, group-oriented behavior—are fundamental for executive success. Leveraging these strengths helps to prepare women for leadership positions in today’s professional environment.
The Women’s Leadership Program (WLP) is an extraordinary learning journey. You will form close bonds with women leaders across government, building relationships that will support you throughout your career. The program is comprised of four two-day sessions. As a new member of the network, the program will give you an opportunity to meet alumnae from all past programs to continue to share and build your community of women leaders across agencies.
The curriculum for the WLP is distinct from other BEE leadership courses: it is designed to support the professional development of women in government, nonprofits, and the private sector.
New for the 2019-2020 Season: FALL and SPRING Cohorts!
Fall 2019 Cohort Program Dates
- Resonant Leadership: Oct. 16-18, 2019
- Negotiating for Success: Dec. 9-10, 2019
- Thriving Through Change: Jan. 28-29, 2020
- Executive Presence: Feb. 25, 2020
Spring 2020 Cohort Program Dates
- Resonant Leadership: Mar. 16-18, 2020
- Negotiating for Success: Apr. 7-8, 2020
- Thriving Through Change: May 11-12, 2020
- Executive Presence: Jun. 17, 2020
Program Tuition: $6,500
Who Should Attend:
- Women in or engaged with government
- Learn to maximize your unique traits, skills and abilities
- Develop strategies to position yourself for promotion
- Leverage your propensity for collaboration and inclusion to achieve results
- Understand importance of self-care to excel as a leader
- Create binding relationships with peers across government to lead change
- Earn 8 days of course credit towards your Certificate in Public Leadership