For over two decades, the Center for Universal Education (CUE) has been at the forefront of global policy research focused on inclusive education and skills development. CUE works closely with networks of international partners to accelerate educational progress and systems change so that all learners–especially the most marginalized–can develop a breadth of skills to thrive in a rapidly changing world. The center helps develop policies and actionable strategies related to global education for and in partnership with policymakers at all levels of government, funders, civil society, and the private sector.
Our work supports the local, national, and international educational ecosystem to achieve quality learning through:
- Conducting timely and tailored policy research.
- Working collaboratively with on-the-ground local partners to translate research into practice.
- Supporting local leaders and learning communities through workshops, networks, and technical expertise to help catalyze education systems transformation.
- Elevating local insights and evidence-based dialogues onto the international agenda.
- Hosting convenings that incubate ideas and drive action.