A roundup of some of the content published today at Brookings.
- Strobe Talbott on his life, the world, and everything. In a new Brookings Cafeteria Podcast, Strobe Talbott discusses his career and key global challenges, including Russia and climate change.
- December’s job gains. Gary Burtless extols the latest BLS jobs report, but adds two cautions.
- A model community college program. Looking at Tennessee’s own program, Jessica Lee examines President Obama’s announcement of a plan to let millions U.S. students attend community college tuition-free.
- What community college offers. Richard Reeves explains four reasons why community colleges are important.
- Deregulating lawyers. Clifford Winston elaborates on the potential benefits of deregulating the legal profession.