A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- Student loan debt and home ownership. Beth Akers reconsiders the conventional wisdom.
- Can tech solve complex social problems? asks Walter Valdivia.
- Student loans rising. William Gale, Benjamin Harris, Bryant Renaud and Katherine Rodihan review the trends, issues and policy options related to student loans, now second to home mortgages in overall outstanding balance.
- Latin America is indispensable in climate change fight, say Guy Edwards and Timmons Roberts.
- Post offices and disasters. Elizabeth Ferris explains the potential role of the post office in disaster risk reduction.