A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- Plummeting labor market for teens and young adults. The authors of a new report and interactive find falling employment prospects for young people in the nation’s 100 largest metro areas.
- A natural compromise for Crimea. Michael O’Hanlon suggests a reasonable compromise for the Crimea and Ukraine crisis.
- Durable solutions for post-disaster displacement. A team of authors examines durable solutions to displacement in Port-au-Prince, with lessons for other urban, post-disaster crises.
- Presidents bring home the pork, too. John Hudak explains how presidential pork works in this new Brookings Cafeteria podcast.
- Educating refugees in Syria. Xanthe Ackerman, Sarah Dryden-Peterson and Maysa Jalbout present ideas for improving the education crisis facing Syrian refugees.
- Obama is bluffing on Iran says Michael Doran.