Brookings Papers on Economic Activity (BPEA) provides academic and business economists, government officials, and members of the financial and business communities with timely research on current economic issues.
- 1. The Declining Worker Power Hypothesis: An Explanation for the Recent Evolution of the American Economy
Anna Stansbury and Lawrence H. Summers
- 2. How Tight Is the US Labor Market?
Katharine G. Abraham, John C Haltiwanger, and Lea E Rendell
- 3. When Is Growth at Risk?
Mikkel Plagborg-Moller, Lucrezia Reichlin, Giovanni Ricco, and Thomas Hasenzagl
- 4. Does the US Tax Code Favor Automation?
Daron Acemoglu, Andrea Manera, and Pascual Restrepo
- 5. What’s Up with the Phillips Curve?
Marco del Negro, Michele Lenza, Giorgio E. Primiceri, and Andrea Talbalotti