A roundup of some of the content published today at Brookings.
- Ukraine needs America’s help. Strobe Talbott and Steven Pifer explain why and how the U.S. and the West should provide assistance to Ukraine.
- Low oil prices won’t doom clean energy. Robert Litan explains why.
- Health information exchange platforms. Niam Yaraghi proposes a business model for interoperability in health care IT.
- Wealth, inheritance, and social mobility. Isabel Sawhill and Edward Rodrigue argue that closing a loophole in inheritance taxation would improve prospects for social mobility.
- New edition of book on Vladimir Putin. Fiona Hill and Cliff Gaddy hav a new edition of their book, Mr Putin: Operative in the Kremlin.
- Government reform series. In an ongoing FixGov blog series, Elaine Kamarck reviews The Performance Stat Potential, by Harvard Professor Robert Behn and Show Me the Evidence: Obama’s Fight for Rigor and Results in Social Policy, by Brookings scholars Ron Haskins and Greg Margolis.
Greater transparency for development finance institutions