A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- Crime and incarceration. Melissa Kearney and Ben Harris share insights of recent trends on crime and incarceration in the United States.
- Supreme Court and air pollution. Philip Wallach discusses the Supreme Court ruling on the EPA’s Cross-State Air Pollution Rule.
- Human rights in Iran. Suzanne Maloney examines President Rouhani’s hedge on domestic human rights.
- Medical devices and patient safety. Gregory Daniel, Siromi Gardina and Craig Streit emphasize the importance of building a national surveillance system for implantable medical devices.
- Bernanke reflects on the financial crisis. Parinitha Sastry and David Wessel highlight some of former Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke’s reflections on the financial crisis.
Mingwei Ma contributed to this post.