A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- Teacher dismissals under new evaluation systems. Russ Whitehurst and Katharine Lindquist explain, based on their recent report, problems in classroom observation systems.
- Regulating greenhouse gases. Adele Morris and co-authors from Stanford University review the EPA’s new moves to regulate powerplant emissions under the Clean Air Act.
- Legalized cannabis. John Hudak reports on his recent trip to Denver where he looked into implementation of legal marijuana.
- Youth unemployment crisis. Elisabeth Jacobs details 12 ways to fix it.
- China, a manufactured chimera? Mark Muro and Scott Andes take another look at China’s supposed manufacturing prowess.