A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- India’s election outcome. See all of our research and commentary on the outcome of India’s historic national election.
- Syria’s military landscape. Charles Lister surveys all sides of the continuing Syrian civil war, from the western-backed opposition to pro-government forces, as well as jihadi militants.
- Steven Koltai offers four ways that USAID must reform its procurement practices.
- Iran nuclear talks. Suzanne Maloney discusses the “overlooked upsides to a tough round” of talks with Iran.
- Richard Joseph writes about Boko Haram and the Nigerian state crisis.
Mireya Solís will speak at the Sixth Annual Sasakawa USA Security Forum on April 24 about economic influence and competition in the Indo-Pacific region.