A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- Arab democracy. In his new book, Stephen Grand asks whether Iran is vulnerable to democratic transitions elsewhere.
- Trans-Pacific Partnership. Joshua Meltzer examines what’s at stake for the U.S. in the TPP.
- U.S.-China relationship. James Steinberg and Michael O’Hanlon call for a judicious combination of strategic reassurance and resolve on East and South China seas issues by both countries to prevent greater dangers.
- Brookings Papers on Economic Activity. The new volume of papers is published, edited by David Romer and Justin Wolfers.
- China’s economy. David Dollar reviews the good and bad news in China’s first quarter growth data.
Mingwei Ma contributed to this post.