A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- Save at tax time. Michal Grinstein-Weiss says tax refunds are a great opportunity to “save money and build financial security.”
- Emerging entrepreneurs in Cuba. Richard Feinberg finds the business climate in Cuba has improved over the last year.
- Energy’s geopolitical and security consequences. Bruce Jones, David Steven and Emily O’Brien examine the impacts of the major transformation in international energy markets.
- The future of economic progress. Kemal Derviş discusses how new technology, income distribution, employment, climate change and natural resources influence future economic growth.
- Tax policies for working families. Jane Williams and Elizabeth Kneebone provide new interactive data on EITC filers.
Mingwei Ma contributed to this post.