A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- Do public pensions provide equal pay for equal work? Matthew Chingos analyzes the question and answers.
- The EU at the P5+1 Iran discussion. Riccardo Alcaro reviews EU foreign policy representative Catherine Ashton’s recent visit to Tehran.
- Uncertainty in Obama’s budget. David Wessel explains how the administration quantifies the uncertainty in its ten-year budget projection.
- A remembrance of Ambassador Samuel W. Lewis. Tamara Cofman Wittes offers a personal remembrance Ambassador Sam Lewis, a diplomat, friend and adviser.
- Wealth redistribution and America voters. Gary Burtless looks at data on what Americans understand and support about wealth redistribution programs, including the minimum wage and unemployment benefits.