A roundup of some of the content published on brookings.edu today.
- What is the “global order” and how is it doing? The new Project on International Order and Strategy releases a report and interactive examining this and related questions.
- The minimum wage. Isabel Sawhill writes that Americans need more than a minimum wage hike.
- Oil deposits in Uganda. A closer look at oil deposits in Uganda’s Albertine Graben Region, on the Africa in Focus blog.
- Greenhouse gas regulation. Philip Wallach examines the administrative and institutional concerns in the EPA’s CO2 regulation case before the Supreme Court.
- Software manufacturing industry. Scott Andes and Mark Muro argue that policymakers should give more attention to the next generation of computer scientists and coders.
- Clinicians, health reform, and new media. Darshak Sanghavi discusses how social media and MOOCs can help health care reform.
Mingwei Ma contributed to this post.