A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- A conversation with Heritage on news media. Darrell West and Beth Stone answer Mike Gonzalez’s article about their paper on news consumers and producers being less polarized.
- Japan’s triple disaster at three years. Beth Ferris and Mireya Solís review the lessons of Japan’s triple disaster—the earthquake, tsunami and nuclear accident.
- American power, and leadership. Bruce Jones says that there is “a mounting gap between the fundamentals” of American power and the “perceptions and policy on the other.”
- Learnings from the Medicare Shared Savings Program. Farzad Mostashari and Ross White examine data for the Medicare Shared Saving Accountable Care Organization Program (ACO).
- The west’s response to Ukraine developments. Fiona Hill spoke on WAMU’s “The Diane Rehm Show” about the latest developments in the Ukraine/Crimea crisis.