A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- What seizing Mosul means for ISIS. Bruce Reidel delves into what the taking of Mosul, Iraq's second largest city, means for the extremist group behind it, the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS).
- Should taxpayers rescue debt-stressed college grads? William Gale and Ben Harris comment on President Obama's plan to extend financial relief to households with student loan debt.
- Job creation and entrepreneurship in the life sciences sector. Ian Hathaway and Robert Litan study entrepreneurship and job creation in the U.S. life sciences sector.
- Should broadband be a public utility? ask Darrell West and Joshua Bleiberg.
- The legacy of the Arab Spring. Stephen Grand discusses the difficulty that Arab Spring movements have had in moving from revolutionary to transitional movements.
- Florida's economic future. Adie Tomer explains the importance of trade and logistics to Florida’s economic future following the recession.
Elina Saxena contributed to this post.