In this episode, Martha Ross, fellow in the Metropolitan Policy Program, and Elizabeth Mann Levesque, fellow with the Brown Center on Education Policy, discuss the important role that community colleges play in putting young adults on a pathway to higher-quality jobs and other strategies for improving economic outcomes for youth from lower-income and disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Pathways to high-quality jobs for young adults
- Improving community college completion rates by addressing structural and motivational barriers
- Event: Pathways to high-quality jobs for young adults
- How work-based learning connects students with mentors and experience
- States equip employers to drive apprenticeship
With thanks to audio producer Gaston Reboredo, Chris McKenna, Brennan Hoban, Fred Dews, Camilo Ramirez, and interns Churon Bernier and Tim Madden for additional support.
Intersections is part of the Brookings Podcast Network.