The EU Made Simple is a comprehensive introductory guide to the European Union explained in easy-to-understand terms. Packed with the latest information, the guide also serves as a practical reference book useful for anyone interested in the European Union and how it works.
This completely updated and revised publication provides:
- An in-depth introduction to the European institutions and EU policymaking
- A clear explanation of the EU’s responsibilities
- Contributions from key decisionmakers detailing their roles in the process
- A historical overview of the EU’s development
- A who’s who of key figures
- A jargon guide
- Diagrams, illustrations, maps, and much more.