FixGov blog is in the middle of its two-week series on the 2014 midterm elections. Experts from Brookings and outside Brookings are looking at questions such as: How will individual races shape control of Congress? What issues—from climate change, to inequality, to foreign policy—matter most to voters? And how are the candidates engaging with these topics? Learn more about the series here, and follow FixGov blog for additional posts throughout this week. An outline of what has already been published appears below.
The Big Picture: Control of Congress and the Mood of the Electorate
Read posts on:
- Why the election will both matter and why it won’t
- Frustrated voters and anger at Congress and the president
Some key issues
- Why women care about more than reproductive rights
- Transparency of money in politics
- Obama’s climate legacy
- The future of the ACA
- Why the next Congress must support Ukraine
Posts have been published on Senate races in:
Follow FixGov’s continued output this week for new analysis and commentary on the 2014 midterms.