A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- Clash between innovation and regulation. Joshua Bleiberg and Darrell West discuss the clash between innovative ridesharing applications like Uber and government regulations.
- What Obama’s foreign policy gets right. Michael O’Hanlon argues that the Obama administration’s policies point in the right direction despite heavy criticism.
- Data privacy and regulation. Cameron Kerry writes about the future of privacy and regulation in light of the growing amount of data and connectivity present in the internet age.
- David Wessel offers an epitaph for the corporate tax.
- John J. DiIulio, Jr. opines on the Hobby Lobby Supreme Court decision.
Elina Saxena contributed to this post.