A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- Economic consequences of delay in U.S. climate policy. Warwick McKibbin, Adele Morris and Peter Wilcoxen examine the economic implications of the long regulatory and legal process the EPA will undergo in implementing its proposed greenhouse gas regulations.
- Obama’s clean power plan. Philip Wallach takes a closer look at the politics behind the Obama administration’s new EPA proposals for regulating greenhouse gas emissions.
- The oddest congressional primary day yet. That’s what John Hudak calls GOP and Democratic primaries in eight states today.
- Can opportunity be bought? ask Richard Reeves and Quentin Karpilow.
- Can sanctions stop Putin? wonder Clifford Gaddy and Barry Ickes.
Rather than serving as a unifying diplomatic exercise to highlight Iran’s troubling regional activities, the [Warsaw] summit primarily highlighted America’s diplomatic isolation from its European allies.