A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- India’s election outcome. See all of our research and commentary on the outcome of India’s historic national election.
- Syria’s military landscape. Charles Lister surveys all sides of the continuing Syrian civil war, from the western-backed opposition to pro-government forces, as well as jihadi militants.
- Steven Koltai offers four ways that USAID must reform its procurement practices.
- Iran nuclear talks. Suzanne Maloney discusses the “overlooked upsides to a tough round” of talks with Iran.
- Richard Joseph writes about Boko Haram and the Nigerian state crisis.