A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- Venezuela. Harold Trinkunas reviews the latest efforts by South American nations to help resolve the crisis in Venezuela.
- Oil and gas governance for the Arctic. Charles Ebinger, John Banks and Alisa Schackmann explore the opportunities and challenges of offshore oil and gas governance in the Arctic.
- Crimea is to Georgia as Obama is to Bush. Steven Pifer says “give me a break” regarding statements by former Bush administration officials about their president’s response to Russia’s 2008 invasion of Georgia.
- How is Afghanistan doing? Better than you think, argues Michael O’Hanlon.
- How to fix Head Start. Robert Gordon and Sara Mead explain.