A roundup of some of the content published today and over the weekend by Brookings.
- Help Ukraine to punish Russia. Steven Pifer argues that helping the Ukrainian state succeed will best punish Russia.
- Mobile health in China and the U.S. Darrell West and Joshua Bleiberg explain how the U.S. and China are leading the “M-Health” revolution.
- Still Ours to Lead. Bruce Jones, in his new book, lays out the case for continued American leadership in the world.
- Ending child marriage in Africa. Judith-Ann Walker says ending the traditional and harmful practice of child marriage should be a priority for 2014.
- Observations on Ukraine and Crimea. Fiona Hill, co-author of Mr. Putin: Operative in the Kremlin, offers a three-part article about Putin, Ukraine and Crimea.
- ICANN responsibility shift. Cameron Kerry explains what it means for Internet governance.