A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- Implications of an EU-Ukraine association agreement. Steven Pifer analyzes Poroshenko’s decision to sign an EU-Ukraine association agreement and its implications on Ukraine, Russia, and Europe.
- The effort to renew and reform conservatism. John Hudak and MaryCate Most discuss the movement to reform conservatism known my some as the Reformicon movement.
- How the fathering gap affects social mobility. Joanna Venator and Richard V. Reeves explain how the father’s role and involvement in a child’s life can affect social mobility.
- Four achievable milestones to create opportunities for children. Justin W. van Fleet pinpoints specific goals that could improve the opportunities for oppressed children around the world.
- Africa in the News. Amy Copley highlights recent events in Africa that affect both regional and international politics of the continent.
Elina Saxena contributed to this post.