Brookings Executive Education and its partner institutions — the Brookings Institution and Washington University in St. Louis — have stellar reputations. All three organizations share a tradition of intellectual rigor and are known for the quality of their research and scholarship.
Brookings Executive Education’s mission statement
Brookings Executive Education’s mission is to develop leaders who have a strong value system and think on a global scale; deliver groundbreaking, research-based content that advances government, business and society; and provide an experiential learning platform that teaches professionals how to lead change.
The Brookings Institution’s mission statement
The Brookings Institution’s mission is to conduct in-depth research that leads to new ideas for solving problems that face society at the local, national and global level.
Washington University in St. Louis’ mission statement
Washington University in St. Louis’ mission is to discover and disseminate knowledge and protect the freedom of inquiry through research, teaching and learning. Washington University creates an environment to encourage and support an ethos of wide-ranging exploration.
- The Brookings Institution, No. 1 think tank, University of Pennsylvania
- Washington University, No. 18 nationwide, U.S. News & World Report
- Washington University, 10th best college for veterans, U.S. News & World Report
- Washington University’s Olin Business School, Top 10 Award, Military Friendly® Schools
- Washington University, 24 Nobel Laureates