Brookings Papers on Economic Activity (BPEA) provides academic and business economists, government officials, and members of the financial and business communities with timely research on current economic issues.
To subscribe to BPEA click here
• The Wealthy Hand-to-Mouth, Greg Kaplan (Princeton University), Giovanni L. Violante (New York University and CEPR), and Justin Weidner (Princeton University)
• Effects of Unconventional Monetary Policy on Financial Institutions, Gabriel Chodorow-Reich (Harvard University)
• The Political Economy of Discretionary Spending: Evidence from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, Christopher Boone (Columbia University), Arindrajit Dube (University of Massachusetts–Amherst), and Ethan Kaplan (University of Maryland)
• Are the Long-Term Unemployed on the Margins of the Labor Market? Alan B. Krueger, Judd Cramer, and David Cho (Princeton University)
• Abenomics: Preliminary Analysis and Outlook, Joshua K. Hausman (University of Michigan) and Johannes F. Wieland (University of California–San Diego)
• Debt and Incomplete Financial Markets: A Case for Nominal GDP Targeting, Kevin D. Sheedy