Brookings Papers on Economic Activity (BPEA) provides academic and business economists, government officials, and members of the financial and business communities with timely research on current economic issues.
To subscribe to BPEA click here
• Job Search, Emotional Well-Being, and Job Finding in a Period of Mass Unemployment: Evidence from High-Frequency Longitudinal Data By Alan B. Krueger and Andreas Mueller
• Financially Fragile Households: Evidence and Implications By Annamaria Lusardi, Daniel Schneider, and Peter Tufano
• Let’s Twist Again: A High-Frequency Event-Study Analysis of Operation Twist and Its Implications for QE2 By Eric T. Swanson
• An Exploration of Optimal Stabilization Policy By N. Gregory Mankiw and Matthew Weinzierl
• What Explains the German Labor Market Miracle in the Great Recession? By Michael C. Burda and Jennifer Hunt
• Inflation Dynamics and the Great Recession By Laurence Ball and Sandeep Mazumder