Brookings Papers on Economic Activity (BPEA) provides academic and business economists, government officials, and members of the financial and business communities with timely research on current economic issues.
- All Medicaid Expansions Are Not Created Equal: The Geography and Targeting of the Affordable Care Act
Craig Garthwaite, John Graves, Tal Gross, Zeynal Karaca,
Victoria Marone, and Matthew J. Notowidigdo
- Policies and Payoffs to Addressing America’s College Graduation Deficit
Christopher Avery, Jessica Howell, Matea Pender,
and Bruce Sacerdote
- The Optimal Inflation Target and the Natural Rate of Interest
Philippe Andrade, Jordi Galí, Hervé Le Bihan, and Julien Matheron
- Inflation Dynamics: Dead, Dormant, or Determined Abroad?
Kristin J. Forbes
- Macri’s Macro: The Elusive Road to Stability and Growth
- Progressive Wealth Taxation
Emmanuel Saez and Gabriel Zucman