Brookings Papers on Economic Activity (BPEA) provides academic and business economists, government officials, and members of the financial and business communities with timely research on current economic issues.
To subscribe to BPEA click here
• Why the Geographic Variation in Health Care Spending Cannot Tell Us Much About the Efficiency or Quality of Our Health Care System, Louise Sheiner
• Efficient Credit Policies in a Housing Debt Crisis, Janice Eberly and Arvind Krishnamurthy
• Seesaws and Social Security Benefits Indexing, Matthew Weinzierl
• Labor Force Participation: Recent Developments and Future Prospects, Stephanie Aaronson, Tomaz Cajner, Bruce Fallick, Felix Galbis-Reig, Christopher Smith, and William Wascher
• The Early Impact of the Affordable Care Act, State by State, Amanda E. Kowalski