A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- A climate agreement for the decades. Bill Antholis and Han Chen reflect on a recent event at Brookings during which Laurence Tubiana, France’s ambassador for climate negotiations, and Todd Stern, U.S. special envoy for climate change, gave remarks on global climate negotiations leading to the December 2015 global climate meeting in Paris.
- Women voters care about more than reproductive rights. Isabel Sawhill looks at what matters to female voters in the upcoming midterm elections.
- Cross-border data flows, the Internet and U.S. and EU trade and investment. Josh Meltzer discusses how cross-border data flows and the Internet matter for bilateral trade and investment opportunities between the U.S. and the European Union.
- Youth Internet safety. Adina Farrukh, Rebecca Sadwick, and John Villasenor provide an overview of existing online safety research and recommendations for new research on the policy dialogue about online safety.
- Key Issues in the Arkansas Senate race. Writing for FixGov’s midterm elections series, Professor Jay Barth of Hendrix College looks at the key issues in the Arkansas Senate race between Senator Mark Pryor (D) and Rep. Tom Cotton (R).