A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- Foreign students in the United States. In a new Brookings Cafeteria Podcast, Neil Ruiz discusses the foreign students studying in the U.S. at institutions of higher education.
- Ghana requests IMF assistance. Amadou Sy and Temesgen Deressa explain Ghana’s request for assistance from the International Monetary Fund.
- The future of employer-sponsored health insurance. Stuart Butler looks at what impact the Supreme Court’s ruling on Hobby Lobby will have on employer-sponsored health insurance.
- Did TANF work? Ron Haskins suggests that Temporary Assistance for Needy Families expanded during the Great Recession but had shortcomings.
- The Panama Canal turns 100. Brookings scholars have studied the Panama Canal since it first opened in 1914.
Elina Saxena contributed to this post.
Development Seminar | No free lunch: Using technology to improve the efficacy of school feeding programmes
New Delhi, India