A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- Looking at the crisis in Gaza. Brookings scholars examine the rising violence between Israeli forces and Hamas fighters, suggesting ways to end to the current conflict and address the humanitarian needs of thousands displaced by the fighting.
- Establishing a new international court against corruption. Mark Wolf calls for the establishment of an International Anti-Corruption Court to provide a forum for the criminal enforcement of the laws prohibiting grand corruption that exist across the world.
- Understanding new health care payment models. Darshak Sanghavi, Meaghan George and Rio Hart explain new health care payment models.
- What do Super PACs mean for politics in the future? Walter Shapiro suggests that the long term implications of Super PACs have yet to be unpacked, especially with regards to the upcoming congressional primaries.
- The need for stable development in Nigeria. Richard Joseph urges policymakers to consider the broader challenges facing Nigeria and develop opportunities for sustainable progress and growth.
Elina Saxena contributed to this post.