A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- Does education foster better governance? Sarah Dryden-Peterson, Elizabeth Adelman, Vidur Chopra and Bethany Mulimbi explore the relationship between universal education and good governance.
- German companies in U.S. metro areas. Kenan Fikri and Devashree Saha look at the presence of German companies across the United States in anticipation of tomorrow’s World Cup game between the two countries.
- Suggestions for privacy protection. Joshua Bleiberg comments on the future of cybersecurity and privacy protection.
- Changing importance of education over the decades. Richard Reeves and Joanna Venator discuss the evolving importance of educational degrees achieved.
- Recession and Recovery. Alec Friedhoff and Siddharth Kulkarni illustrate recovery from the recession in various metro areas across the US.
Elina Saxena contributed to this post.
Initially, it seemed Turkey was seeking a bargain with or financial support from Saudi Arabia. But it increasingly appears that Turkey is seeking to inflict maximum damage on [Mohammad bin Salman].