A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- Iraq in crisis. Kenneth Pollack reviews the recent developments in Iraq and details some policy options.
- Charting the Fed’s next move. David Wessel anticipates what the Federal Reserve will do next in light of the upcoming FOMC committee.
- Obama’s climate change options. Ted Gayer asks three questions about President Obama’s EPA emissions regulation proposal in his fight against climate change.
- The EU’s post-2020 climate goals. Joshua Meltzer and Tim Boersma discuss the challenges facing the European Union in its post-2020 climate and energy targets.
- Crowd-sourced funding as a source of innovation in education. Joshua Bleiberg and Darrell West describe the use of crowd-sourced funding in education reform.
Elina Saxena contributed to this post.
Rather than serving as a unifying diplomatic exercise to highlight Iran’s troubling regional activities, the [Warsaw] summit primarily highlighted America’s diplomatic isolation from its European allies.