A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- What it takes to eliminate government inefficiency. John Hudak argues for policy reforms to deal with government inefficiency and waste.
- High stakes for European Commission presidency. Kemal Derviş looks at the high stakes and uncertainty over who will lead the European Commission.
- What Democrats can do next on student loans. Matthew Chingos wonders about the future of the Democrats’ position on student loans.
- Medical campuses in innovation districts. Martha Ross highlights the importance of medical campuses in innovation districts and their role in providing healthcare to low wage workers.
- Ten things to know about Brazil. Fred Dews shares ten things to know about Brazil as the World Cup gets under way.
Elina Saxena contributed to this post.