A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- What it takes to eliminate government inefficiency. John Hudak argues for policy reforms to deal with government inefficiency and waste.
- High stakes for European Commission presidency. Kemal Derviş looks at the high stakes and uncertainty over who will lead the European Commission.
- What Democrats can do next on student loans. Matthew Chingos wonders about the future of the Democrats’ position on student loans.
- Medical campuses in innovation districts. Martha Ross highlights the importance of medical campuses in innovation districts and their role in providing healthcare to low wage workers.
- Ten things to know about Brazil. Fred Dews shares ten things to know about Brazil as the World Cup gets under way.
Elina Saxena contributed to this post.
Islam as statecraft: How governments use religion in foreign policy