A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- How millennials could upend Wall Street and corporate America. Elaine Kamarck discusses a new paper that examines how this generation might take over corporate America.
- President Obama’s foreign policy speech. Various Brookings experts react to and critique the speech for what it left out.
- Gun safety. Matt Bennett takes another look at gun safety efforts after the UC Santa Barbara shootings.
- Privacy, children and online learning. Joshua Bleiberg and Darrell West say that regulation of education technology “should not occur in a way that stifles the potential of data in education.”
- Palestine should join the International Criminal Court, argues Ibrahim Sharqieh.