A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- Boko Haram in Nigeria. Jideofor Adibe explains the rise of the terrorist group responsible for the kidnapping of hundreds of Nigerian school girls.
- Ending the drug wars. Vanda Felbab-Brown argues for a new U.S. counter-narcotics approach abroad.
- Widening opportunity bottlenecks. Isabel Sawhill writes that parenting is key in widening opportunity bottlenecks.
- Climate finance. Mark Muro and Devashree Saha examine clean energy finance.
- Global development. Homi Kharas and Laurence Chandy look at a new report on the global economic landscape.
- The Affordable Care Act is here to stay despite its rough launch, says Henry Aaron.