A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- Video streaming and digital content delivery. Darrell West describes five benchmarks in the evolution of video streaming and digital content delivery.
- Three trends that are changing the Internet. Darrell West and Josh Bleiberg look at three trends that are transforming the Internet.
- Statism and status. William Galston continues a series of responses to a new book on opportunity bottlenecks.
- Payroll gains and anemic labor force growth. Gary Burtless examines today’s BLS employment report.
- Don’t make Ukraine about energy, argue Tim Boersma and Andreas Goldthau.
[On the possibility of ongoing secret negotiations between the U.S. and North Korea] I am always wondering if my chain is being yanked. It could also mean Kim is trying to undermine Moon, who positions himself as a broker between the U.S. and North Korea. These two potential explanations are not mutually exclusive.