A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- Religious progressives. E.J. Dionne, Jr., William Galston, Korin Davis and Ross Tilchin argue that economic justice should be the focus of today’s progressive religious movement.
- Obama’s trip to Asia. Bruce Jones writes on how the Ukraine crisis influences the U.S.-Asia relationship in the context of President Obama’s current trip to the Asia-Pacific region.
- The NSA after Snowden. Daniel Byman and Benjamin Wittes discuss the future of the NSA after Edward Snowden.
- Common Core tests. Joshua Bleiberg and Darrell West review some of the main technical difficulties that the Common Core tests will face.
- What everyone needs to know about cyberwar. Peter Singer addresses the cybersecurity challenges facing the average citizen, plus businesses and nation-states.
Mingwei Ma contributed to this post.
Rather than serving as a unifying diplomatic exercise to highlight Iran’s troubling regional activities, the [Warsaw] summit primarily highlighted America’s diplomatic isolation from its European allies.