A roundup of some of the content published today by Brookings.
- Africa in China’s foreign policy. Yun Sun explores Africa’s broader role in China’s international agenda.
- Forecasting mobile data traffic growth. Darrell West and Joshua Bleiberg comment on Cisco’s new Visual Networking Index survey on mobile traffic.
- The Bundesbank, Germany’s central bank. Carlo Bastasin examines the role of Germany’s central bank in European economic and monetary policy.
- Women and mobile technology. Fenohasina Maret-Rakotondrazaka reviews a recent conference on how technology is providing new opportunities for women.
- NATO after Crimea. Michael O’Hanlon writes on how the alliance can still deter Russia.